Mar 11, 2009

070- Primrose

Oohh, oohh... I find myself in such a fix today! I have so many awesome photos that I want to use! But I'm going to pace myself because they are all very unrelated. But what a wonderful fix to be in!

As I left the Temple today I noticed that many of the bedraggled-from-winter-snows primroses (and fewer pansies) were starting to perk up. I just love the angle on this little beauty.

We had only a partial cloud cover today but it is still cold. Most of Provo and Orem don't even have any snow left, but here in our neck of the woods we have a full covering on all the yards. Who knows what the weather will bring tomorrow.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Dean and Sheri said...

Now THAT'S eye candy. I was just thinking yesterday that I should get some primroses for my kitchen window sill.
Love ya, Sheri

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

I really love the perspective on this too. It makes it look like an expansive field of flowers. For some reason, it reminds me of Holland.

Love,
Cindy